Pointillist Pallette - Missing fabric - do you have any


Does this fabric look familiar? Do you have any "yellow to white"? All I need is a fat quarter of the yellow. Some idiot (me) misplaced, used, or lost the yellow to white. The yellow in the picture is a pieces of yellow to orange. I bought these on my first trip to Padukah in the 90's. I'd always planned to make a Dresden plate with all the shades and tints. I have all the shades (pure color to black), but don't have all the tints (pure color to white). I've looked at skipping yellow, but it just won't work. If you happen to have some, I would be willing to pay quite well for it, or trade you for it if you would rather have something I have. I have Jan Krentz's new book and templates for diamond stars, and I would really like to make it out of these fabrics. Thanks for any help you can give.
Happy Quilting,
Becky
Email me please.

Comments

Jessica said…
Hi Becky,
I don't have the fabric you are looking for, but there is a designer fabric swap flickr group specifically for trying to find and trade out of print and hard to find fabrics. Good Luck!
Barbie said…
I don't have the yellow to white and just used the yellow to purple. If anyone has it Myra at Stitchers Garden in Franklin, TN will, 615.790.0603
http://quiltshops.blogspot.com/2009/01/stitchers-garden-franklin-tn.html

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .