Many Friday finishes

We added Intelliquilter to my longarm (Black Bart - a 24" Nolting Pro). In learning it I have finished up a LOT of small UFOs that I didn't remember existing. I used to make small quilts out of my scraps so I could remember the large quilt since I give so many away. These are my latest finishes:
St. Louis 16 patch, scrappy, charity quilt for teen-age boy

Quilted with IQ - QOV pattern

9-patches bought at Guild Boutique made into Sister's Choice blocks - baby quilt

Quilted way too densely with IQ swirls and Pebbles

24" x 18" HST sampler - first try at "Custom" quilting with IQ

All the designs came from the "from Helen"  file on IQ

Baby quilt made from HSTs - 6" bought from Guild boutique

Made it a "Sampler" of quilting patterns on IQ

Framed 9-Patches from Guild Boutique with Rosebud alternate squares

Working on SID with IQ and repeating patterns

20 year old pillow blocks quilted and finished - finally

Last quilt made with Circle Lord spiral frame and ruler work
Now I'm starting a wedding quilt for my DH's son. I need to finish it entirely before I go to MQS mid-May. 

Happy Quilting,
Becky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .