Cabinets finished–almost


The cabinet doors are all on – except one that needs a piano hinge and I bought the wrong size. My son started the cove trim at the top and some face fronts for the kick space at the bottom. We sure put in a lot of screws – 12 per door x 26 doors. Now we can protect the kitchen essentials from all the sanding dust from the living room hardwood floor.
I’m partway into a Tee-shirt quilt for Emily – a great niece that is graduating this year. More on that when there is something to show. Right now I’m still fusing interfacing to the areas I cut out. It was great having all the leftover parts to use for wiping off wood stain!
Happy Quilting!
Becky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .