Design wall Monday 1/28/2013


Label making: label
Turning the binding on the Scrap Squad Project by hand – why did I start this? I made a label for the last corner, if I ever reach it.






A little back art from leftovers for the small quilt project I’m doing from the same blocks as the scrap squad quilt. I’m in charge of the small quilt sale at the Guild’s Quilt show in September, so I need to finish some up.



I’m playing with the leftovers and cutting some blocks with a template set I’ve wanted to try. The curved piecing isn’t bad.

Happy Quilting,
Becky

Comments

Kath said…
I was particularly interested in your label Becky (I enlarged it to read it). I have never thought of putting so much information on a label, but I think it's a very good idea. I embroider mine and my name and date is about as much as I can bother with, but I might start printing them off now I have seen yours.
Mary said…
When I saw your thumbnail, I thought you'd made a mistake on a block. Instead you made a new block pattern. Way to use those scraps and leftovers. Have a great week.

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .