Here we sit like birds. . .

Other bloggers have cameras in bird nest boxes. I have a swallow nest under my deck. The babies have hatched, and are learning to fly around. They were flying under the porch (it’s 18’ to the ceiling), and we shooed them away last night. When DS and DGC were leaving, this was the scene on the ledge above the garage door. They sat there sleeping away while we tried multiple times to actually take a good photo. The flash didn’t bother them a bit.

IMG_1334IMG_1337

I tried to shoo them away, but they didn’t budge a bit. They make an awful mess on the concrete around their nest; I didn’t want the garage doors to end up the same way. I lost.

Becky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .