Linda said . . .

Linda said I needed to update my blog. Okay, but there’s not a lot to say.

becky boyd's favorite things 2becky boyd's favorite things

This is the recipient with the two quilts I made for my friend. I made the little quilt for her DGD who is one day younger than my youngest. Her quilt is reversible.

2 70 donated tops quilted with CL swirls for VA hosp in LV

These are the two tops from a Heartstrings member that I finally quilted with swirls. They are now complete, and may have arrived in Las Vegas where they are part of the 300 needed for the opening of a VA hospital there. We can’t forget the vets. They have given so much for us.

I have some other donated tops on Black Bart now for quilting.

My big project right now is the finish work on the cabinets DH made to go above the computer desk we made last year. These are upper cabinets for me to store more of my office-type stuff in. I don’t actually have a desk except for the computer one, so I need more shelves to put stuff on. I’m still working on the Judy Niemeyer star as well.

Happy Quilting,

Becky

Comments

Bonnie said…
Yep it was definitely time to update. thanks.... nice to see what you are working on. I've got a million things started and not much of anything being finished. sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .