stash report 2/21/10

This week I busted stash by mail! I've stuffed 3 packages to send tomorrow to HeartStringers, and loaded bags with backing fabric for HeartStrings . That's approximately 35 yards out.

I started a new spread sheet on everything quilty I've bought so far this year. Over $464 in two months; time for a reality check. Dang those Superbowl Sunday sales, and Connecting Threads closeouts. Interestingly, books and notions account for over $200 of it. I had to have, Judy L's, Bonnie's, and Judy Martin's new books, and a few more. What's a quilting bibliophile to do? Yes, I do check a lot out from the library as well!
Stash Report
Fabric in: 0
Fabric out:35 yards
Year to date: - 13.625 yeah!


Happy Quilting,

Becky


Comments

Kathie said…
Hey thats a great way to get rid of some of the fabric you don't want anymore.

kathie L.
Anonymous said…
Aren't spreadsheets an eyeopener? I had that panic this time last year. Doing much better this year -- even if some of it's forced.

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .