Stash report-Month of January

I think I would like to try keeping track of fabric this year. I told DH that I thought I should try again to be "NoBuy" this year. DH gave me a fat quarter bundle from connecting threads for Christmas, and after Christmas I ordered some large pieces of it as they had it on close-out. It is still sitting in the sewing room, waiting for someone to tackle putting it away.


With having the total knee, I didn't think I had any in or out to report, but I did finish the binding on two quilts this month. One is the flannel quilt for DH, the other is one of the charity quilts for "Quilts for Kids". This one was made using their kit for the top, but I supplied the backing and batting.
January Stash Report

Fabric in: 0

Fabric out: 10 yards.

Happy Quilting,
Becky
Email me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .