What's on my design wall

I've taken down the rolling stars, and put up all the Stashbusters ugly fabric / Sunshine challenge blocks I've made so far. I really liked Bradford's Beauty, so ended up making 3 different blocks with that pattern. I like all of them, but the second block in the second row is my favorite, so far. I think I need to make quite a few more blocks if I'm going to make a king size of these. I think some sashing will be needed, or some type of unique setting. I plan on making quite a few more 6" blocks to add to the mix.
Happy Quilting,
Becky
Email me

Comments

Judy D in WA said…
Isn't the Stashbuster BOM a fun project??? Your blocks are great. It's going to make an awesome quilt.
Renate Bischoff said…
Becky, your blocks are beautiful. I am impressed.
Renate
Anonymous said…
This quilt is going to be beautiful! I absolutely love your focus fabric! Do you remember if it is a recent fabric? The brand? I would love to hunt for some. Yummy!

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .