It arrived!!!








It's my new SEW-EZI table! I'm so excited, and it's purple! I had this on my Christmas wish list last year, but after finding out how much they cost, DH and I decided not to order one. Then I went to the Nebraska Sew-in for HeartStrings and worked on a standard table. When I returned home, I told my DH that I wanted the Sew Ezi back on my list, that I wouldn't go to another retreat / sew-in without one. (He was very nice and gave me a gift certificate for a massage to get the kinks out of my neck and shoulder.) My birthday was last week, and this arrived today. DH had enclosed the email order in my birthday card. I have such a good DH; I hope you have one, too.
Happy quilting,
Becky

Comments

Mary Johnson said…
You know I was just thinking about one of those today but I don't go to any sewing events other than our HeartStrings so it seems a little excessive for that.

I was so excite to read that you may make it to Maine too...I think you, Jay, and I should just travel around the country ...maybe I can talk Sheree into joining us!
Teaquilts said…
Becky you will enjoy your Sew EZi table. I've had mine for a few years and I actually sew with mine around the house as well. Sometimes I just don't want to be stuck in the sewing studio and will put in in the bedroom to sew. Also, the staff are wonderful. I lost my wheel hub and they gave me 4 for free at a show.
Pat H. said…
I've had my Sew EZI table for a few years now and love it. It's so convenient to take with and when I'm not going to sew for a while, it tucks away behind a cabinet or into the closet taking up minimal space. Just love it! I've got the spacers and tops for my Featherweight, Pfaff and Bernina.

Popular posts from this blog

Help with Layout , please

A Christmas wall hanging

Glacier Star with extension, or 488 geese later. . . .