A place for me to journal and post pictures about my quilting adventures.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The blues have it!

I cut and fiddled on the design wall trying out everyone's suggestions. I ended up with the blue paisley. I was really trying to make the center glow, but the yellow I had just died - no luminosity in that one. So this is the layout. I have one more row of strings, alternate blocks, and setting triangles, but that would involve standing on a ladder to reach, so you just have to imagine those. Thank you to all that responded with your advice and suggestions!! Now if I can just piece it together without turning blocks the wrong way!


Happy Quilting,
Becky

Email me

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Followed the link on HeartStrings to see what you were up to with the coins. I see you've solved your problem. Love the blue you've chosen it really sets the blocks off well. Good luck with the stitching :)

Miri said...

I agree with Helen, the blue does set the blocks off well.